Monday, November 1, 2010

Inspiration



Exterior: I was thinking about giving the exterior a more earthy feel to it to suit the village green location or keeping a white cladding base. With the white finish it preserves the Vitra Design Museum's look with the new re-envision.

Interior: I would like to keep the atmosphere inside the arena dark and mysterious. The feature textures shown above of lasers would be an interesting wall texture. I would like to use ashfelt and black coloured concrete to increase the dark atmosphere in the room.

Feature: The laser textures i'm hoping to use on the outside main features i have kept from the original Vitra Design Museum. This would enhance the multiple exterior features as well as keep a consistent look for the interior arena walls.

Montage of Ideas




This video provides me inspiration about how i wish my video to turn out to be. I assume I would be able to achieve this using Crysis with multiple AI players.

No comments:

Post a Comment